This farmland offers two sales possibilities:
The total farmland has 500 hectares (1253 acres) which there are 358 acres of afforestation implemented to cut. It has a very good house overlooking the hills that make it a very attractive place. The main house has 5 bedrooms en suite, living and dining room, office, terraces, barbecue, outdoor pool and jacuzzi with great views to the hills. The farm has an entrance with trees on both sides from the R39 snaking toward the house. Also a staff house, an engine room and a quite big shed. All very neat and very well done.
One of the areas of this farm, can be sold alone consisting of:
270 has (667 acres) with a very old house to be refurbished of 450 sqm aprox, but with a very interesting potential as it was built with stones of the area aprox 150 years ago. It is for people who appreciate the stone house 202 meters (662 ft) high in a wild and scenic surroundings, to achieve something outstanding. The west wing of this old house was recycled in 100 sqm with new roof, plaster and floors. This part of the land has five main attractions:
1) Forest: Can be planted 130 hectares from eucalyptus trees.
2) In the middle can be planted up to 40/50 has (123 acres) pastures to end feedlots.
3) In the mountains you can have minimum 3 wind turbines, according distance between them could be 5 or 6 in total, with an interesting fixed annual income without any investment in its installation borne by the concessionaire by UTE ( State Electricity monopoly services).
This would cover all expenses and left over for some additional investments as total refurbished of the existing old house.
4) It has a spa (stream and waterfalls) in a wild, scenic and very nice environment.
5) Location is in Route 39 (paved) and 53 km. from the beautiful beaches of Punta del Este.
6) New Facilities: Wind generators, 400 Watts / hour.
well of 61 meters deep. (1000 liters drinking water / hour)
Windmill of 10 feet and 16 meters high.
Barn and chicken coop. (Approx. 60 m2)
4 tanks of potable water: 8000 lts.
Manga (tube) and new poultry stocks (2007) Livestock
Sheep Corral again
Corral horses back.
1) Potrero Barnyard (93 hectares) includes:
- Guardapatio (5 hectares)
- Horse Potrero (1.5 ha)
2) Potrero medium (65 ha)
3) Potrero de la Sierra (117 ha)
15 km of new fences. (2007)
5 gouaches for livestock.
own quarry 70 sqm of material for the
8 mataburros (cattle guards)
10 km of roads built.
6 dams stone waterfalls
10 bridges built.
60 sqm barbecue and pergola in the waterfalls.
Price Upon Request